June 24, 2009

wow

kay so long time since ive blogged
but now it seems like a good idea
(or it could just be im really REALLY bored)

so ive been waiting and looking forward to summer
for the longest time
and now that its here
I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO
there are lots of movies coming out that look good so theres a chance

and ... im a freshman now
wow that sounds lame but im a HIGHSCHOOLER!!
yay
our 8th grade graduation was pretty lame
we ate then the teachers presented awards
i didnt get an award for being smart this year
i got it for being helpful ya ... great award huh??
whatever
we also got our class picture
I LOVE IT!! but its too big for me to scan ... so
you dont get a picture of it :)

ya so lately ive been chilling in my hobo jacket
thats right! i have a hobo jacket!! its really comfy and warm and snugglie
its super huge and ive got pictures! well one really but ...


ya thats right its awesome!! ya so thats pretty much all thats happened since last time
:/

1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

I hope you get to lots of movies this summer! I bet your new school will be better and you will get all the credit you are due! SMARTY