August 31, 2009

COUNTING DOWN

if you have not read it ... then you definantly should!
READ THE SEVEN ANCIENT (deadly) WONDERS! THEN THE SIX SACRED STONES! BY MATTHEW RIELLY!!!!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!
october 20th the next book in the best series is coming out!! its called the five greatest warriors!! I WANT IT! stupid mexico they dont have english books here :(

if i count this up there have been 15 ! this whole blog ... that should tell you how awesome these books are and how much im excited for it!!!!!!!!! (way past 15 now)

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Wow these books sound great! What are they about? I am so glad school is going so well! I really hoping it would be WAY better then your last school! I miss you already, cant wait to see you soon! LOVE YOU

Chris said...

ofcourse they dont have books in engrish, silly. you ARE in mexico. Would you expect to find german books there? I'm sure some poor german boy named Hans is in your same plight.

Poor Hans....